Do you ever get this feeling? Like there is so much that is pinging around inside your head that you’ve got to let some of it spill out, lest you have some sort of brain blow up/catastrophic memory failure? No? Just me? Anyhow, here’s a sampling of what’s ratting around in the noggin this morning. I’m hoping that once I share with ya’ll that I’ll free up some room. It’s worth a shot, right?
- I ordered another diaper last night. To my credit, I sold a few diapers Evie has outgrown first (I had to, or else I couldn’t have afforded it!) and this is going to be a present under the tree for her. And DUDE, it was on SALE. (These particular diapers virtually NEVER go on sale so this was a big deal.)
- All our Christmas packages have left the building! Which means: They are no longer my concern. Kile was taking them to the post office but I don’t know if he did it before work or if he’s planning to go after. Either way, they are out of my hair and I can breathe a huge sigh of relief!
- I think we now have all the presents we purchased for the family that will be here Christmas Day inside the house (minus that new diaper, of course). Of course, nothing is WRAPPED but baby steps, people. Thankfully, Santa doesn’t wrap his presents around these parts because I don’t think I have that much paper.
- My fingers are sore. What the heck? I figure it’s due to the knitting (I’ve started a scarf for Harry and a hat for Kile. GO ME!) but it hurts like heck. I have to focus on keeping my fingers straight as I sleep or they just get more sore and cramped.
- I finally have my lab orders! Now, I just need to be able to go get my blood tested. I’m thinking maybe on Friday (mah birfday!) since Kile will be home the majority of the day and hence I will have a ride to the lab. What a birthday present, eh? UGH.
- I love Coldplay’s “Viva la Vida” and I think I may be in the minority on that one. But then again, I’ve never purported to have excellent taste in music here either.
(And yes, I’ve heard about the whole thing with Satriani and yet I still love this song. I suck?)
- While I’m in the business of selling out, I may as well go ahead and admit that I really enjoy Shia LeBeouf. We watched parts of “Disturbia” (again) last night and I’m watching “Surf’s Up” this morning (which he voices) and I’m just further convinced of this love of mine.
- I’m really tanking in your estimation, aren’t I? I’m sorry.
- It’s a Wednesday. I have to keep reminding myself of that. Someone wished me happy birthday this morning and I actually had to stop for a minute and make sure that it wasn’t actually my birthday today before a minute there, I wasn’t sure.
Okay, that’s enough. I have a diaper I need to change. (What else is new?) The good news is my head feels a lot emptier now. (That IS a good thing, right?)